Photo paper and varnishVery good quality very happy with my purchase Quick delivery could teach a lot of companies how to serve the customers
(Posted on by dennis)
Great product. Don’t apply to thick.I use this to spray my stickers after printing with Inkjet printer.
It makes them more water and scratch resistant. The biggest positive is also to get rid of the “Tacky” feeling with glossy inkjet stickers.
Only a light coating is needed for this.
Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5, is due to not having any multi buy packs on the same item rather than all 3 finishes.
(Posted on by Gaz)
FIXIT SPRAY - GREAT PRODUCEIve been using this for spraying CDs. It gives excellent coverage with no smudges and dries very quickly giving the product a professional look. One of the few companies that supply to Northern Ireland. Excellent.
(Posted on by RS)
Inkjet Fixative Varnish Spray Glossy 400ml
Incl. VAT $12.30
( VAT at 20% $2.05 )$10.25 ex VAT
Used to protect canvas prints, photo paper, sticker paper and other films by coating the media in a fast drying protective coat. Once applied it makes inks resistant to water and smudging as well as improving light fastness and scratch resistance. One light even coat will give a firm glossy finish which will be touch dry in 10 minutes. Extra coats may be applied after initial drying to improve performance. There are a number of manufactures in the fixative varnish market, Belgium based Ghiant® is the best of them all.
Important Note - this fixative can only be delivered within UK mainland. All other destinations are excluded. Spray included in orders to excluded destinations will be removed from the order.
The fixative spray can be used with the following products
- Inkjet Creative Stickers (vinyl self adhesive)
- Inkjet Canvas
- Inkjet Photo papers
- nkjet Photo Art and Fine Art paper
Its main features are
- Enhances the water resistance of Vinyl
- Can be used as a replacement for laminating pouches (Liquid Lamination) as the spray acts in a similar manner to protect the print
- Improves UV resistance, improving image longevity
- Prevents the ink from smudging on the printed media
- Allows you to change the print finish to gloss/satin/matt depends on the spray chosen
- Makes the print more resistant to scratches and mechanical movement across it
- Enhances the appearance of the film in one of three finishes (glossy, matt or satin)
- Fast drying lacquer
This is a quick and versatile solution to improve the robustness of inkjet printed media. Inkjet being essentially a water based technology has some limitation as to its ability to withstand directly applied moisture and mechanical movement. Domestic printers often use inks which are not UV stable and this spray also is very good in prolonging the life of an image printed using non UV inks.