The inkjet brochure paper bundle comprises of our top performing brochure papers. These papers are designed to work with any Inkjet printer, they suitable for double sided printing and most importantly, light enough so you can fold them if required or use them as a leaflet. The lighter weights (measured in GSM) not only result in a paper that you can fold easily, but very importantly it makes your distribution costs (for example, sending brochures by royal mail) more affordable. The finish in this bundle includes satin and matt options, a popular choice as glossy comes across too shiny at times for marketing messages. The satin finish emulates a fancy magazine paper finish so great for binding multi page brochures.
In this bundle pack you get
- 50 sheets of A4 satin brochure paper 120g (original SKU: PPD-64)
- 50 sheets of A4 smooth matt brochure paper 130g (original SKU: PPD-40-2)
- 20 sheets of A4 matt brochure paper 210g (original SKU: PPD-45)
- 120 sheets in total!
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.