Excellent serviceThe product is as advertised and good quality.
I watched the video but it didn’t show the printing of size A5.
It took me some time to work it all out.
(Posted on by De)
excellentDelivery on time. Good products. Good company to deal with.
(Posted on by Saloplad)
Excellent .Quality and service second to none
(Posted on by Sec)
PPD A5 Matt Photo Greeting Cards 210g With Envelopes Pack
Incl. VAT $16.35
( VAT at 20% $2.73 )$13.62 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a5 matt photo greeting cards 210g with diamond flap envelopes pack.
The 210g matt greeting card A5 pre-scored to A6 (also sold in A4 size) is very popular for the creation of greeting cards. The 210g is thick enough to give the impression of a well invested and thoughtful card, but not too think to cause printer feeding problems. The matt finish is extremely versatile and comes across more subtle than glossy or satin, hence fantastic for these cards. This pack comes complete with C6 envelopes x the number of cards you buy.
This Inkjet 210g A5 greeting card double sided matt greeting card paper heavy weight which is scored to fold to A6 is suitable for ANY Inkjet printer including Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kodak and Lexmark etc. The paper is double sided matt on both sides. Simply type the greeting message using any word processor and print the text with an optional picture onto the greeting card paper for results which look more personal than the commercial cards off the high street.
This pack comes complete with C6 envelopes x the number of cards you buy. There is another version of this A5 card without envelopes if you already have envelopes.
- High resolution print quality especially suitable for graphic prints
- Can be used for photographic images where matt effect is required
- Widely used for presentations, catalogues, business reports, school work etc
- High resolution inkjet coating produces brilliant, sharp colours on photos and graphics that will standout and solid blacks for accurate printings and diagrams
- Fingerprint marks when the print is held are virtually non-existent thanks to the lack of sheen
- Every-day economical printing of brochures, presentations and basic photographs
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- A5 is precisely half an A4 size
- Used for photo reproduction when the print is intended for showcase or display
- Further uses include greeting card (when folded to two), special occasion card, invitation card, thank you card, leaflets and flyers
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.