ExcellentMet the requirements I needed.
Well packed, delivered in quick time.
(Posted on by Bicker)
Outstanding productI have been ordering the PPD A5 Greeting Card Paper in both Gloss and Matte for years. They produce excellent quality photo prints for cards. I use different textures depending on the type of photograph I'm printing some of which look best on gloss while others reproduce better on matte. I sell these cards and have always had very good feedback. The service and delivery provided by Photo Paper Direct has always been more than satisfactory.
(Posted on by Claire)
qood qualityI purchased gloss cards they were fine. I had to make my own colour profile
(Posted on by frank)
PPD A5 Inkjet Greeting Card Paper Gloss Super 260g With Envelope Pack
Incl. VAT $25.12
( VAT at 20% $4.19 )$20.94 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a5 inkjet greeting card paper gloss super 260g with envelope pack. Includes plain white diamond flap luxury envelopes x number of sheets bought.
High quality 260gsm A5 gloss / matt greeting card paper heavy weight which is scored to fold to A6. The paper is gloss one side and matt inside. Express your creativity by printing your own high quality looking greeting cards complete with a personalised message on a dedicated greeting card paper.
Simply type the greeting message using any word processor and print the text with an optional picture onto the greeting card paper for results which look better than the real thing.
- High quality photo lab look in glossy finish
- High gloss finish will inject life into the print making colours appear vivid and sharp
- Used for photographs, brochures, greetings and other prints that need to standout
- High resolution print quality especially suitable for graphic prints
- Can be used for photographic images where matt effect is required
- Widely used for presentations, catalogues, business reports, school work etc
- High resolution inkjet coating produces brilliant, sharp colours on photos and graphics that will standout and solid blacks for accurate printings and diagrams
- Fingerprint marks when the print is held are virtually non-existent thanks to the lack of sheen
Gloss instant dry
- Instant dry photo glossy finish
- Photo quality image
- Water resistant - a drop of water won’t damage the print
- Can be printed on the reverse side with basic graphics or text
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- A5 is precisely half an A4 size
- Used for photo reproduction when the print is intended for showcase or display
- Further uses include greeting card (when folded to two), special occasion card, invitation card, thank you card, leaflets and flyers
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either