RECOMMENDHighly recommend this beautiful paper. It has a soft, velvet finish which gives my illustrations a lovely texture. Best paper I found for my work at a reasonable price.
Eagerly anticipating it being available in A3+!
(Posted on by Rachel Ellen Illustrations)
pleasedReceived the paper next day, used it straight away and the results are exceptional, very pleased and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality product
(Posted on by Colin)
Highly Recommended PaperI am an artist and have been using White Velvet Etching Paper for reproducing my artworks for many years and can thoroughly recommend the paper. The colours are true to the originals and all of my customers have been delighted with the prints.
(Posted on by Black Cat)
PPD A4 White Velvet Etching Paper Giclee 270g Pack Of 25 Sheets
Incl. VAT $29.38
( VAT at 20% $4.90 )$24.48 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a4 white velvet etching paper 270g pack of 25 sheets.
White Velvet – a white, 25% cotton and 75% a-cellulose paper with a surface texture similar to “German Etching” but with a higher whiteness – guarantees archival standards. Its premium matt inkjet coating meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Size A4. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
The coated side of this paper provides excellent image sharpness and optimum colour graduation. The coating also offers a high level of water resistance. Common applications include photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards, etc.
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Can also be adapted for greeting card purposes when folded into two sections of A5
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.