BrilliantJust the paper I was after! With the help of my Epson printer, the colours came out so vibrant for my art print, and the texture of the paper is really nice too.
(Posted on by Niamh)
Great productLove this paper. Great colour reproduction. Just what I was after.
(Posted on by Stevo)
Made my digital art prints extra specialThis paper was just what I was looking for to print out my digital drawings I created in adobe draw on my iPad. The watercolour paint looked like real water colour and the paper has a lovely texture finish.
(Posted on by Ronnie's Creative)
PPD A4 Watercolour Paper Giclee 240g Pack Of 25 Sheets
Incl. VAT $29.38
( VAT at 20% $4.90 )$24.48 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a4 watercolour paper 240g pack of 25 sheets.
Inkjet Watercolour 240gsm – a natural white, 100% a-cellulose paper with the rough surface texture of a traditional mould-made water colour paper – guarantees archival standards. Its premium matt inkjet coating meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Size A4. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
The coated side of this paper provides excellent image sharpness and optimum colour graduation. The coating also offers a high level of water resistance. Common applications include photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards, etc.
- High resolution print quality especially suitable for graphic prints
- Can be used for photographic images where matt effect is required
- Widely used for presentations, catalogues, business reports, school work etc
- High resolution inkjet coating produces brilliant, sharp colours on photos and graphics that will standout and solid blacks for accurate printings and diagrams
- Fingerprint marks when the print is held are virtually non-existent thanks to the lack of sheen
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Can also be adapted for greeting card purposes when folded into two sections of A5
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.