Semi mattFirst class, colours show up well. Will definitely use again.
(Posted on by BillT)
Great for monoThe whiteness and finish of this paper is the best I've tried for mono printing. Takes deep blacks pretty well. For some reason my printer is perfectly happy with semi-matt and satin in this weight yet I'm stuck with packs of gloss in the same weight that always jam.Fast delivery,shame the couriers kept taking it back to the depot without letting me know where it was.
(Posted on by Carolyn)
semi-matt photo paperI have been looking for a printable paper for my crafting for a long time, this is the best, plus the good service.
(Posted on by flossy)
PPD A4 Semi-Matt Photo Paper Premium 280g Buy 50 Get 50 Free
Incl. VAT $40.49
( VAT at 20% $6.75 )$33.74 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
Buy 50 Get 50 Free!
True photo base paper coated with polyethylene on both sides with a professional very low sheen coating. This paper is most suited for framed images where low glare is required to allow viewing from the side. Also good for albums and mounting of photos where a subtle sheen is required. The professional grade coating means the images will be vibrant, the paper will handle a wide colour gamut and fading will be minimal over time. Great for any photo reproduction that has a keep sake value and is intended for long term display.
- Semi Matt option with soft sheen finish like photo lab photo papers
- High quality prints and photos with reduced reflection in direct light
- Enhances the look of the image
- Fingerprint residue when held is significantly reduced thanks to the satin, pearl or lustre finish
- Particularly suited when framing behind glass
- Micro/Nano Porous coating giving the best colour gamut and sub tone reproduction
- Works best when using pigment ink but will equally provide outstanding prints on dye inks as well
- Water resistant coating
- Polyethylene Coating on both sides ensures stability and longevity
- CANNOT be printed on the reverse side
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Can also be adapted for greeting card purposes when folded into two sections of A5
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.