All goodExcellent service, price and quality will use again.
(Posted on by John)
Great Value & ServiceI have used other PDP products previously, but this is the first PDP paper I have used. I wanted a decent but inexpensive photo paper for a project and this fits the bill well. The paper is a little 'warmer' than I would normally use, but fine for my purpose and images are nice and sharp! Great value with a recent buy-one-get-one-free offer. Also great delivery...was received within a couple of days even though I only chose standard delivery. I will purchase again!
(Posted on by Snappy)
Fast deliveryHave used PPD in the past and have always been pleased with the quality of their product and the value for money. Delivery is also usually very quick
(Posted on by Mrs K)
PPD A4 Satin Photo Paper Premium 200g Buy 50 Get 50 Free
Incl. VAT $24.29
( VAT at 20% $4.05 )$20.24 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a4 satin photo paper premium 200g buy 50 get 50 free.
Inkjet photo paper 200g Satin micro porous base medium weight for printing of high quality/resolution photo images. The paper allows you to obtain a very good colour gamut and due to its good light fastness will keep the image from fading for a long time. Instant drying with good water resistance. Paper dries instantly and it is resistant to water. Very good for printer with poor feeding ability with heavy papers.
Satin / Pearl
- Semi Gloss option with soft sheen finish like photo lab photo papers
- High quality prints and photos with reduced reflection in direct light
- Enhances the look of the image
- Fingerprint residue when held is significantly reduced thanks to the satin, pearl or lustre finish
- Particularly suited when framing behind glass
- Micro/Nano Porous coating giving the best colour gamut and sub tone reproduction
- Works best when using pigment ink but will equally provide outstanding prints on dye inks as well
- Water resistant coating
- Polyethylene Coating on both sides ensures stability and longevity
- CANNOT be printed on the reverse side
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Can also be adapted for greeting card purposes when folded into two sections of A5
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.