An excellent product which is better than I might have expected at the price I paid.I always use a high quality photo paper and my expectations were not too high when I saw the price, but I decided to try it and was surprised by the quality which came out of my printer, a Canon Pixma Pro-100S, using genuine Canon inks. I have no hesitation in adding this paper to the selection which I keep in stock for my serious projects and I am delighted with my purchase. The level of service from this supplier was also excellent.
(Posted on by Bob)
PPD A4 Lustre Photo Paper Pearl Super Premium 300g
Incl. VAT $47.32
( VAT at 20% $7.88 )$39.43 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a4 satin photo paper Lustre premium 300gsm.
Inkjet super premium photo paper, provides high colour definition. Results in best print quality and best photo print. Satin/luster finish micro porous base super heavy weight for printing of high quality/resolution photo images.
The paper allows you to obtain a very good colour gamut and due to its good light fastness will keep the image from fading for a long time. Paper dries instantly and it is resistant to water.
Satin / Pearl
- Semi Gloss option with soft sheen finish like photo lab photo papers
- High quality prints and photos with reduced reflection in direct light
- Enhances the look of the image
- Fingerprint residue when held is significantly reduced thanks to the satin, pearl or lustre finish
- Particularly suited when framing behind glass
- Micro/Nano Porous coating giving the best colour gamut and sub tone reproduction
- Works best when using pigment ink but will equally provide outstanding prints on dye inks as well
- Water resistant coating
- Polyethylene Coating on both sides ensures stability and longevity
- CANNOT be printed on the reverse side
- Heavy weight paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.