Doesn't work with Cricut!This transfer paper is good - transfers onto fabric nicely and looks great. However just disappointed that it states is suitable for a cricut cutting machine - tried several times and unfortunately the paper tears every time using a number of different settings (I have a Cricut maker), so ended up wasting quite a few sheets - feel like it's a bit misleading to say "Fully compatible with Cricut smart cutting machine" :( I had to use scissors to cut out my design which was fine, but just be aware that if you have a more intricate design there will be a slightly shiny background to the white part of the paper around the design.
(Posted on by Kate)
T-shirt transfer paperQuick delivery of good quality paper. Cheaper paper tried but did not work well at all. You get the quality you pay for
(Posted on by David)
I like this shopThe ordered papers came quickly, everything ok about package and contents. I am very pleased about this shop, an absolutely kind, helpful and capable responsible official. My recommendation.
(Posted on by qolor)
PPD A4 Light Inkjet T Shirt Transfer Paper
Incl. VAT $14.67
( VAT at 20% $2.44 )$12.23 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
✔ For White/Cream Colour Fabrics ✔ Fully Machine Washable ✔ Highly Durable (No Peel) ✔ For Any Inkjet Printer with Any Inks ✔ Use an Iron or Heat Press ✔ Clear Transparent Background ✔ Perfect for Cotton, Viscose, Silk, Linen and Other Fabrics That Can Be Ironed At Maximum Temperature
Be unique and express your creativity with your own wearable art! The transfer application can be done using both a domestic iron, which every household has OR professional heat press.
What Is It
- Transfer paper in A4 size of premium quality
- Suitable to transfer images, text or both onto white and light coloured fabrics
- Suitable for use with ANY Inkjet printer or heat press machine
What Does It Do
- Using your own designs and Inkjet printer, you can transfer images and text up to an A4 size
- Receiving media can include t-shirts, cotton bags, cushions, aprons, hats and many other fabric based items
- Suitable fabrics include cotton, poly-cotton mixes, some polyesters, viscose, linen and some silks. Any fabric that can withstand the heat of the iron is suitable
Can Be Used With
- Any Inkjet printer HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Kodak and others, using Dye or Pigment based inks.
- T-shirt heat press machine
In Each Pack
- A4 size paper x amount you bought
- Re-usable silicon fixing sheets to help push the transfer into the fabric
- Simple but comprehensive step by step guide to using the paper
Printer /Cutting Machine Compatibility
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
- Size – A4
- Compatibility – Any Inkjet printer, domestics Iron or suitable heat press machine
- Fabric Colour – Light or white fabrics
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.