Really easy to useThe photo paper is really good quality and very easy to use thanks to the comprehensive step by step instructions. I had no issues and was very impressed with the results as was the recipient of the finished t-shirt! The service and postage was very good too.
(Posted on by Marc)
ImpressedWebsite ordering process excellent as was the product and the delivery.
(Posted on by Mike)
Very satisfactory introduction to this kind of product.This is the first time I have used this method of transfer printing after struggling with my former efforts with chemicals. Discovered this and am very
pleased. Currently I am not working on t-shirts but a rag book for a 2 year old, some pages are applique and needlework, whilst other pages are photographs of the child and his family. The result of the printing/transfer of the photographs is perfect.
(Posted on by Berkshire Scribe)
PPD A4 Light Inkjet T Shirt Transfer Paper
Incl. VAT $14.67
( VAT at 20% $2.44 )$12.23 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
✔ For White/Cream Colour Fabrics ✔ Fully Machine Washable ✔ Highly Durable (No Peel) ✔ For Any Inkjet Printer with Any Inks ✔ Use an Iron or Heat Press ✔ Clear Transparent Background ✔ Perfect for Cotton, Viscose, Silk, Linen and Other Fabrics That Can Be Ironed At Maximum Temperature
Be unique and express your creativity with your own wearable art! The transfer application can be done using both a domestic iron, which every household has OR professional heat press.
What Is It
- Transfer paper in A4 size of premium quality
- Suitable to transfer images, text or both onto white and light coloured fabrics
- Suitable for use with ANY Inkjet printer or heat press machine
What Does It Do
- Using your own designs and Inkjet printer, you can transfer images and text up to an A4 size
- Receiving media can include t-shirts, cotton bags, cushions, aprons, hats and many other fabric based items
- Suitable fabrics include cotton, poly-cotton mixes, some polyesters, viscose, linen and some silks. Any fabric that can withstand the heat of the iron is suitable
Can Be Used With
- Any Inkjet printer HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Kodak and others, using Dye or Pigment based inks.
- T-shirt heat press machine
In Each Pack
- A4 size paper x amount you bought
- Re-usable silicon fixing sheets to help push the transfer into the fabric
- Simple but comprehensive step by step guide to using the paper
- The PPD Transfer Paper now includes a free Ruler Guide Alignment Tool template. The template is printed at the back of the abbreviated instruction sheet. Simply cut out the template to ensure correct and straight alignment of your design onto the fabric. Make a copy of the instructions before you cut the instruction sheet for the template.
Printer /Cutting Machine Compatibility
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
- Size – A4
- Compatibility – Any Inkjet printer, domestics Iron or suitable heat press machine
- Fabric Colour – Light or white fabrics
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.