This is the Photo Paper Direct a4 inkjet ultra smooth brochure paper double sided 130g.
130g Double sided brochure paper. Ultra Smooth white matt finish, allowing high resolution printing on both sides. Ideal for folding brochures, flyers, double sided presentations, quarter fold greeting cards and many more.
- High resolution print quality especially suitable for graphic prints
- Can be used for photographic images where matt effect is required
- Widely used for presentations, catalogues, business reports, school work etc
- High resolution inkjet coating produces brilliant, sharp colours on photos and graphics that will standout and solid blacks for accurate printings and diagrams
- Fingerprint marks when the print is held are virtually non-existent thanks to the lack of sheen
- Every-day economical printing of brochures, presentations and basic photographs
- Fantastic for every day uses when lighter weight is required
- Thinner 120gsm to 180gsm makes the paper more financially affordable
- Print Quality remains high due to high resolution its professional coating
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Can also be adapted for greeting card purposes when folded into two sections of A5
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.