QualityTook advantage of an offer on this paper which I have used before with great results. Lovely texture and really do look the bees knees
(Posted on by Harry)
Great qualityI am now on my second batch of 100 (50 + 50 free). Excellent prints on my Pixma Pro 100S. Other photographers comment favourably on the non reflective finish with slight sheen. Great service and quick delivery times.
(Posted on by Nairnite)
Fantastic printsExceeded my expectation on my tests. One of the best photo papers I've used for some time. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Will buy again.
(Posted on by Mike)
PPD A4 Inkjet Premium Plus Satin Archival Photo Paper 290g
Incl. VAT $44.08
( VAT at 20% $7.34 )$36.73 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct A4 Inkjet 290g Premium Plus Satin Archival Photo Paper. It is a professional grade, polymer coated, alkaline-buffered archival photo paper. Satin finish that produces a stunning quality image with a subtle sheen that is ideal for extra special albums and mounted photographs. If you are a discerning professional or a keen amateur and want the absolute best image, this is the paper to choose.
Low sheen Satin
- Professional real photo lab look in a subtle satin finish
- Satin finish will enhance the appearance of the image under all lighting sources and can be viewed from an angle without losing the details of the image
- Professional grade coating injects life into the print making colours appear vivid and sharp
- Used for high end photograph printing, albums and exhibition images
- Micro Porous coating giving the best colour gamut and sub tone reproduction
- Works on all inkjet systems with both Pigment and Dye based inks
- Water resistant coating
- Cannot be printed on the back.
- Archival polymer coated and alkaline buffered
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.