Excellent serviceTop quality paper arrived almost immediately. Have used PPD for other paper (Inkjet Art Paper) and would happily recommend them.
(Posted on by Wickerman)
Great paper, highly recomendThis is the best photographic paper I've found, and good value too. I design greeting cards and have them printed and proofing is an important part of the process. Printing on this paper gives the closest aproximation to the profesionally printed cards. In fact good enough to use the proofs as actuall cards. I like the satin surface, great product.
(Posted on by Lea)
Satin archival photo paperLovely quality paper. Will be heavy enough to make into cards with an inner surface suitable for writing on. Very good quality prints. Very quick delivery.
(Posted on by Paddy)
PPD A4 Inkjet Photo Art Satin Archival Photo Paper 290g
Incl. VAT $44.08
( VAT at 20% $7.34 )$36.73 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct A4 Inkjet 290g Photo Art Archival Satin. It is a professional grade, polymer coated, alkaline-buffered archival photo paper. Satin finish that produces a stunning quality image with a subtle sheen that is ideal for extra special artistic photo art prints albums and mounted photographs. If you are a discerning professional creative artist or a keen amateur and want the absolute best effect to a photo art image, this is the paper to choose.
Low sheen Satin
- Professional real photo lab look in a subtle satin finish
- Satin finish will enhance the appearance of the image under all lighting sources and can be viewed from an angle without losing the details of the image
- Professional grade coating injects life into the print making colours appear vivid and sharp, enhancing any special effects designed into the image
- Used for high end photo art printing, albums and exhibition images
- Micro/Nano Porous coating giving the best colour gamut and sub tone reproduction
- Works best when using pigment ink but will equally provide outstanding prints on dye inks as well
- Water resistant coating
- Polyethylene Coating on both sides ensures stability and longevity
- CANNOT be printed on the reverse side
- Archival polymer coated and alkaline buffered
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.