A4 glossy photo paper - you can't go wrong!Does what it says on the tin and produces lovely photo quality, crisp colours and all I need for a decent photo paper.
(Posted on by DeziLou)
A4 200g Glossy Photo PaperI have printed a dozen pictures already and every one is perfect you would think they were done by an expert.
(Posted on by William)
A4 200g Glossy Photo PaperQuality very good with quick drying properties. Colours sharp and clear.
On my brother DCP197C Inkjet printer I experienced a few paper jams with A4. A5 has been OK and photo (6 x 4) also has presented no problem. Possibility is that the larger the sheet the greater the 'drag' on the underlying sheets. Since I do very little A4 photographic printing it should not be too big a problem.
(Posted on by n/a)
PPD A4 Glossy Photo Paper Premium 200g
Incl. VAT $25.84
( VAT at 20% $4.31 )$21.53 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a4 glossy photo paper premium 200g.
High gloss micro porous base for printing of high quality/resolution photo images at A4 size and 200g in weight. The paper allows you to obtain a very good colour gamut and due to its good light fastness will keep the image from fading for a long time. Instant drying with good water resistance. Paper dries instantly.
- Professional real photo lab look in glossy finish
- High gloss finish will inject life into the print making colours appear vivid and sharp
- Used for photographs, brochures, greetings and other prints that need to standout
Gloss instant dry
- Instant dry photo glossy finish
- Photo quality image
- Water resistant - a drop of water won’t damage the print
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Used for photo reproduction in which the aim is to make even the smallest details standout
- A4 size is often used for showcasing, displaying and framing a photo
- Can also be adapted for greeting card purposes when folded into two sections of A5
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.