Consistently reliable service.I have used Photo Paper Direct for a few years now and found their service consistently reliable and prices competitive. Delivery is always stress free as the overall packaging and especially the corner guards prevent any damage during transit. I continue to recommend PPD to colleagues as it is one part of the creative and production process that I don't have to worry about.
(Posted on by Gary)
Great Paper at a Great Price!I have been using this paper for my poster business since I started it almost a year ago, and the quality is outstanding - as is the durability and affordability. All of my customers have been more than pleased. Couldn't imagine using any other product - and the folks at PPD themselves are wonderful, attentive and considerate.
(Posted on by Jakk Smith)
AmazingFast delivery and quality product.
The paper is beautiful and I will be re-ordering in future.
(Posted on by Mckenzie )
PPD A3 Satin Photo Paper Pearl Premium 280g
Incl. VAT $48.52
( VAT at 20% $8.09 )$40.43 ex VAT
|Printer Compatibility||Any Inkjet printer including HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and other makes including Dye and pigment based inks.|
|Additional Information||If you require a profile for your printer, please email us after you have made the purchase with the exact make and model of your printer. We will do our best to email you a suitable profile file depending on availability.|
This is the Photo Paper Direct a3 satin photo paper pearl premium 280g.
Satin micro porous base super heavy weight for printing of high quality/resolution photo images. The paper allows you to obtain a very good colour gamut and due to its good light fastness will keep the image from fading for a long time. Instant drying with good water resistance. Paper dries instantly and it is resistant to water.
Satin / Pearl
- Semi Gloss option with soft sheen finish like photo lab photo papers
- High quality prints and photos with reduced reflection in direct light
- Enhances the look of the image
- Fingerprint residue when held is significantly reduced thanks to the satin, pearl or lustre finish
- Particularly suited when framing behind glass
- Micro/Nano Porous coating giving the best colour gamut and sub tone reproduction
- Works best when using pigment ink but will equally provide outstanding prints on dye inks as well
- Water resistant coating
- Polyethylene Coating on both sides ensures stability and longevity
- CANNOT be printed on the reverse side
- Thicker paper and high quality image reproduction
- Use where Keep-Sake value is high or where perception of quality is required
- Photo Satin and Gloss photo papers of these weights tend to have a better image quality also
- Twice A4 size and is often used to print commercial work or for photo reproduction for display
- Requires an A3 Inkjet printer
- Further uses include calendar making, menus, presentations, charts and enlargements
- Printer must be setup for this size before printing
- Suitable for use with any make of Inkjet printer including Canon, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark etc. using the printer’s normal, dye or pigment based ink
In The Pack
- Both sides of the paper are clear of any watermarks or logos
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- Each pack wrapped in a resealable bag
- Full printer instructions are provided to allow the user to achieve best results from the paper
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.