Inkjet Sticker Film, also referred to by some people as Inkjet Vinyl Self Adhesive is truly fantastic for many craft making and commercial uses due to its versatility and ease of use. To achieve quality work, you do not need a professional printing house, you only need imagination and a working domestic Inkjet printer. This makes the paper extremely popular amongst amateur craft makers and professional printers alike.
How to use sticker paper?
1. Create a design – Your design could consist of images, text and of course a combination of the two . You can create a design using a special dedicated software or a normal word processor.
2. Adjust the printer’s setting – Use the highest resolution setting to achieve a high quality, photographic or graphic images.
3. Print a test page – To ensure the design is well aligned. Print a test page using normal paper.
4. Place the sticker paper – Feed the sticker paper into the tray and print your design.
5. Cut the paper – Using good quality scissors cut the paper to size and trim away and unwanted background or margins.
Suggested Applications – Clear Finish Sticker Paper:
- Shop window stickers – The clear sticker paper could be glued inside a window making it very popular for shop windows. Remember to print it in a mirror image if you need it to be seen from the outside.
- Images that need to be placed on an existing background such as book covers, machine panels, signs.
Suggested Applications – Matt Finish Sticker Paper:
- Car bumper stickers – The matt sticker paper is useful for creating outstanding car stickers as couple of images could be printed on one A4 sheet. Once printed simply cut the paper to size using scissors.
- Enhancing model planes, trains and automobiles – Suitable for gluing on plastic, the matt finish paper is ideal for giving models that near real look.
- Mock up designs for bottles and packaging – Try out different versions on the actual product. The Sticker is thin enough to be adhered on profiled surfaces and can be used to demonstrate design mock ups on bottles, toys, packaging etc.
Please note that the sticker is not suitable for permanent application if it is not protected either by a laminate or a clear laquer. In its original state, the inkjet sticker is suitable for short to mid term application in an area that does not receive mechanical movement across it surface.
Suggested Applications – Glossy Finish Sticker Paper:
- Laptop or mobile phones cover skin – The glossy sticker paper could be cut to size to fit a laptop/mobile phone external cover giving you the ability to put some life and personalize what is otherwise a boring laptop or mobile phone exterior.
- Decorate book cover and albums – Fantastic to enhance a personal gift, the glossy sticker paper is suitable for gluing on a family album.
- Kitchen and bathroom tile decoration – Ideal for fabulous tile decoration. We recommend covering the sticker using water based lacquer to make sure that dirt does not stick to it.
- Wall decoration – Printing small images which are cut precisely around the image to take any white none printed edges off and sticking it on the wall for funky look or children deco.
Are you using the sticker paper for any other application? Let us know by leaving your comment below.
Watch the Inkjet sticker paper demo video:
Related ProductsUnable to connect to host.