Be unique and express your creativity with your own wearable art! The transfer application can be done using both a domestic iron, which every household has OR professional heat press.
What Is It
- It is a transfer paper in A4 size of premium quality for durable application
- Suitable to transfer images, text or both onto any colour garment including bold and dark colours
- Suitable for use with ANY Inkjet printer using normal inks or heat press machine
What Does It Do
- Using your own designs and Inkjet printer, you can transfer images and text up to an A4 size or cut to size after printing to transfer smaller designs
- Receiving media can include t-shirts, cotton bags, cushions, aprons, hats and many other fabric based items
- Suitable fabrics include cotton, poly-cotton mixes, some polyesters, viscose, linen and some silks. Any fabric that can withstand the heat of the iron is suitable. Just look at the label at the back of the garment.
Can Be Used With
- Any Inkjet printer HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Kodak and others, using normal, Dye or Pigment based inks.
- T-shirt heat press machine (optional)
In Each Pack
- A4 size paper x amount you bought
- Re-usable silicon fixing sheets to help push the transfer into the fabric (for durable application)
- Printed simple but comprehensive step by step guide to using the paper
- Size – A4
- Compatibility – Any Inkjet printer, domestics Iron or suitable heat press machine
- Fabric Colour – Any colour including dark and bold colours
Your order is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase in full, no questions asked, and we will not make you jump through hoops either.